before & after
- LILorraine I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoMagnificent Hair Fibres
Been using these fibres for a while. Game changer. Much more confident when I'm out and about.
- SPSally P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoFantastic!
I’m currently going through chemo and have been using the cold cap but my hair has thinned and Boost n Blend is perfect for making my hair look that bit thicker! Would thoroughly recommend it!
- BJBarbara J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat product
Very happy with this product
- YTYunita T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest hair fibres , the applicator needs improvement
Been using the hair fibres everyday for awhile now, it's a must have for thinning hair. Unfortunately the applicator doesn't really work.
- JPJanelle P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing results
I have been using Boosr & Blend for a few years. It is an amazing product. I have very thin hair and it covers my thin patches so well.
My hair dresser now uses & recommends it to other customers.
Unlike keratin fibres, Boost N Blend is vegan friendly, being made from the cotton plant. This ensures Boost N Blend™ is less likely to irritate and clings super well to fine hair giving great coverage.
Some of our ladies find they wash their hair less often as it soaks up oils, acting like a dry shampoo, as well as providing a greater volume boost. We trialled both keratin and cotton fibres over two years and found the cotton to be a far superior product.