Unlike keratin fibers, Boost N Blend is vegan friendly, being made from the cotton plant. This ensures Boost N Blend™ is less likely to irritate and clings super well to fine hair giving great coverage. Some of our ladies find they wash their hair less often as it soaks up oils, acting like a dry shampoo, as well as providing a greater volume boost.
We trialled both keratin and cotton fibers over two years and found the cotton to be a far superior product.
before & after
- TWTracey W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMicrofibre towel
This is my second one it’s so easy to use and a spare will come in handy
- LLCVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Product
The stimulating brush is SO great for my hair, it's an amazing product because not only does it complete your description of it, it is really a fantastic feeling in my head to actually use the brush. It is like having a proper massage.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this!
I keep this in my handbag for many reasons. Lots of times I've needed a mirror. Not just to check my fibre coverage but I also wear contact lenses and I really like that I have a mirror with a magnifier on it on hand all the time.
- GSGeorgette S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest on market
I loved it the minute I used it. So different from others I have used. This is definitely the best. Will be a customer for life!!!â¤ï¸
- SWSandra W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoScalp massager
I'm absolutely loving the scalp massager. It is super easy and comfortable to hold, is just firm enough and feels fabulous when I use it. It makes me feel relaxed and actually helps give my hair some volume. I thoroughly recommend this massager along with all the Boost n Blend products Iâ€™ve purchased over the years. Very happy indeed.